Sunday, October 5, 2014

Thrive in 25: Building a Business


I'm a business owner, the CEO, the CFO, the boss lady!! Say What?! Nearly a year ago, I made the decision the join a team of individuals whose purpose is to help other people. Through their dedication to others' goals, they achieve their own personal and business goals.  These lovely ladies pictured below are also business owners.  Although we are all Independent Beachbody Coaches, we do something that I am sure most companies don't do, especially when they are working a biz in the same market- They not only help family, friends, and coworkers achieve health and fitness goals, but they also strive to assist other coaches in the organization. How cool is that?!?!



I am continuing to build my business each day and am able to do that with the constant support, abundant resources, and adaptable tools. We hold business meetings in our PJ's while kids are being tucked in for the night. My fellow business owners are scattered all over the country, but we connect with each other often through the use of social media and chatting apps! 

 

Group support and brainstorming business strategies with the top coaches in this business is such a unique opportunity.  It is work indeed, but work that I choose to do when I have it planned in my day.  It is planned around doctor's appointments, household responsibilities, and my own health/fitness needs. 

So do you want to be your own boss? Do you want to get involved in a business at an exciting time for Beachbody- awaiting the launch of Shaun T's ( creator of Hip Hop Abs, Insanity, Focus T25)  MAX 30?!?! Do you want to learn the basics of this business so you can produce an income?! How do you get started?! How does 25 days to ALL of this sound?

The journey of all coaches is different- highs, lows, successes, and failures, BUT our path is the same. It's full of positivity, encouragement, and a heck of a lot of tools, tips, and tricks! Who wants to get on the path with me to build your foundation?! Fill out the application below. 









Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment