Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Shakeology: I'm Worth Dollars a Day



When my coach and now good friend, Kirsten Nuss approached me about adding Shakeology into my daily nutrition, I immediately asked, "How much?!" When she told me the monthly cost, I kindly declined because I felt selfish for spending money on myself monthly, especially since I had recently left my full time teaching position to stay home with our two girls.

I am glad she continued to follow up with me because what I was doing myself wasn't fully effective. I continued to be extremely tired, requiring a daily nap with the kids, and wasn't eating enough or getting various food groups when I was eating. I was on the calorie counting plan.

I signed up as a coach a little over a year ago, and I have been enjoying Shakeology each day since I started my challenge group the week of Thanksgiving 2013. The benefits of the 70 super foods is remarkable. My personal benefits include increased energy, major reduction of cravings from my almost daily sweets, better digestion (gross, right?!) especially after my gallbladder had been removed in 2012, convenience, and the ability to get various vitamins I otherwise wouldn't fuel my body with as I should.


Convenience is a huge factor for me. After getting 3 toddlers situated after lunch, the last thing I want to do is prepare myself something that takes half of nap time to cook and clean up. I have it on the road OFTEN!
On the road to Kynsten's swimming lessons
Convenience is a major reason I continue to have it; however, the dense nutrition is what makes me continue to enjoy it daily. I really restricted myself in the past. I ate very limited foods, with meals spread apart typically 4-5 hours, if not more. I would feel jittery because of this,  and then find myself binging on foods that had no nutritional value and honestly just kept me eating more and more of it.

Because of these amazing natural ingredients in Shakeology, I find it difficult to recall when I have been sick last. I used to be halted, at least 2-3 times a year, with HORRIFIC sinus infections. This is due to some nasty polyps that I need to remove, according to doctors, when I was 15. I haven't had ONE sinus infection since introducing Shakeology into my life a year ago. 
Check out this video that gives you a visual of the MANY Shakeology Benefits!
I have a MUCH easier time saying NO to these treats-well 80% of the time! We all need a treat here and there!

Now, although I have been freed from colds, sinus infections, and those nasty viruses that go around, especially with small kids, I have had a year full of doctor's appointments. I have a degenerative wrist condition, which caused me to have surgery at the end of September as well as trips to a neurologist for neuropathy issues. I am finding myself on the surgery table again December 5 for a hernia repair. It's been a year to say the least, but my health/fitness routine has kept me focused on my blessings. With all of these visits, tests, and surgeries, comes copays and bills. I sadly have my insurance phone number and group ID memorized because of weekly conversations with them. Dozens and Dozens of EOB's have lead to thousands of dollars in medical bills. 
If all of this that has gone on has taught me one lesson, it certainly has reminded me that I MUST make my health a priority and a necessity, regardless of time and financial restraints. I get it! There is ALWAYS something that seems to suck our money right from us, BUT I REFUSE to sacrifice Shakeology, which is providing my body with vitamins and nutrients it needs to continue to heal. I am WORTH $4 a day! 

Not only am I worth it, but my family certainly is. My kids HATE veggies. I, myself, really only get my veggie portions from my daily dinner salad. Mmm!! When my daughter asked me one day, months ago, to have some of my shake, I said, "Sure!" I didn't tell her it was vegetable and nutrients masked in chocolatey deliciousness. 
She is nearing 4, so naps are few and far between  (*sigh), so as soon as she hears that blender going, she RUNS down the stairs asking for some. She often helps me make it. 
So, I get it! It's the holidays, money is tight- I honestly understand it all, BUT I refuse to understand why you won't do something for yourself and for your family!! So have you considered enjoying Shakeology?! What's stopping you? 

Try a 7 day sampler (includes some chocolate, vanilla, & strawberry packets) while receiving some group support! $35 + shipping (if necessary). 

Ready to get your health and fitness rolling before all those New Year's Resolution?! You can get a MONTH supply of Shakeology with your Challenge Pack-Tools for Success (Exercise program, meal plan, one month of Shakeology, & support from ME, your coach, in a safe & friendly online setting!) There is a MONEY back guarantee. You can HAVE the ENTIRE bag and send it back. What do you have to lose?!  Pounds? Inches? Negative Self-Image? Because that is all you will lose, BUT you will GAIN so much.  Fill out the application below or reach out to me via  Facebook
 or email kpearrell@gmail.com.








Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment