Monday, November 24, 2014

SALE- Black Friday Blowout- TOMORROW

SALE! I am pretty sure this was the first word my mom attempted to teach us all! I've grown up being taught the value of a dollar, and that items, especially clothing, can be purchased at discounted rates with coupons and searching through clearance racks. I've also learned that there are items that are so WORTH every last dollar!! :)

Beachbody didn't want you to have to deal with the stresses and struggles of BLACK THURSDAY or FRIDAY shopping, so they are going LIVE TOMORROW, November 25!!!

I want you stay connected with all this great information, so make sure to create a FREE account on my TeamBeachbody site!
https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=309493

Check out these deals!!

I have been rocking it out with TurboFire since I have been cleared to do some exercise post wrist surgery and prior to my next procedure Dec. 5! Those HIIT workouts are amazing, fun, and SHORT!!

What great stocking stuffers or amazing gifts to unwrap from under the tree. These items will go FAST, so head to my website www.beachbodycoach.com/kpearrell to check people off of your list and give them THE GIVE OF HEALH!! 



Start NOW by joining my 7 Day Shake Off group starting December 1!  $35 + $5 for shipping if necessary. You get 7 Shakeology packets, an example meal plan, recipe calendars, and a great Shakeology grocery shopping bag! 

Here's to the HEALTHIEST of holidays for you and your family!
XoXo
Kynslee

No comments:

Post a Comment