Thursday, November 6, 2014

Happy 1 Year Anniversary to Me!


'Twas the month of Thanksgiving and all through the house you heard the stomping of tennis shoes in the basement & the snoring of my spouse. For it was the 6th month of Insanity and me pushing play, but I didn't like that my goals were on a delay. So out of the blue, Kirsten Nuss reached out and said, "Hey! I see you love Insanity, how crazy, me too!" She offered her support & our first conversation was quite short; however we stayed in touch and talked about Shakeology & its benefits but I replied, "That cost too much." For I left my teaching job to stay home with our girls, I felt selfish but decided to give it a whirl! On a cold November night, I sat in the living room with only the glare of computer light.  I listened to a call and began to scrawl some notes about this company. So I bought my Focus T25 challenge pack and prayed my husband wouldn't give me any flack. I announced the next day on Facebook my decision to share what I know about self-care ( fitness/nutrition). It's been an exciting ride thus far seeing people raise the bar with their health. So as I grow my business from year to year, I want it to be clear, that I am here to change lives & lift you up & give high five's!!

So what are you waiting for?! An opportunity is knocking at your door to be the best version of yourself, & add some awesome workouts to your shelf. Would you like to lose weight & enjoy what you ate?  Don't worry it's not too late! There is a program out there that will bring you change, and allow you to exchange your old ways for a LIFESTYLE that stays!!

I must thank all the amazing coaches on my team who really know how to dream!! Thanks for all your advice & always being nice. I have grown SO much throughout this year and that kind of makes me want to shed a tear!!

So join me on this quest to make you FEEL your best!! With a few dollars a day, you get to push play ( DVDs) & eat what will surely taste like a treat (Shakeology). Don't forget I will be here for your daily education & affirmation!!

Fill out the application below!! 

Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment