Monday, August 25, 2014

I Just Want to Help


So I am that person on your friends' list who is constantly posting about my workout and showing you pictures of food I have eaten, or what I have fed my kids.  You see me sipping my Shakeology and have received a message from me asking if you have any health/fitness goals and if you want to join an accountability group with me.  You've gotten an event invite for a free plank challenge, clean eating group, or book club I have going.
These posts, messages, and invites aren't meant to bother or irritate others.  They are meant to possibly be a life line for someone. They are intended to connect people who have similar goals and aspirations.  They are meant to inspire,you and others, as I continue to navigate through my own healthy lifestyle.  My coach reached out at the right time! If she hadn't, I may have never have gotten over a plateau I had been facing nor would I have stopped my ridiculous calorie counting! I most likely would still be eating from minimal food groups and pumping my body with nasty unnatural foods. (I mean I am human, so they still get in there from time to time!) BOTTOM LINE: I want to help people. I want to educate them.   I want to receive more messages like these:
I truly believe I was designed to assist people in some way.  My mom used to think that it was the medical field because I always took care of her when she had one of her migraines. I felt it was to be a teacher to make learning a great experience, unlike my constantly stressed and worried experience.  I know I was meant to have kids to instill in them values and morals.  Along the way of doing the best I could to help others, I forgot about myself quite honestly.  My Beachbody business allows me to have this awesome cooperation of those two areas: others and self.  

So, I will continue to post and keep myself accountable using social media.  Through keeping myself on track and dedicated to my goals, I hope to inspire you. If one of my posts gets you off the couch and outside for a walk-fantastic! If one of my posts has you second guess the food you are putting in your body-awesome! If one of my posts gets you into a supportive group that finally allows you to meet your goals-amazing! Whatever it is, a recipe, a quote, a picture of me working out, the intention behind it is simple- Let me help you! There's no reason to do it alone. 
XOXO,
Kynslee




No comments:

Post a Comment